Tuesday 26 January 2010

TIME MACHINE REACHES FUTURE!!! … nobody there …





Inspiration and creativity is like a virus and spreads quickly... I was siting with my friend and she said to me about an article from "Wired" magazine that talked about stories that were only six words long, from sci-fi to fantasy, horror to romance.

Only the six words were enough to create an explosion in the imagination.

We decided to take a picture so that she could illustrate one of the stories... the pictures became 100 and in the end I found my self somewhere between illustrating some of the stories too and making a self portrait.

Thanks to Druantia for her beautiful photography and don't forget to have a read through her article!

1 comment:

druantia said...

The result is awesome really!
And yes I believe that inspiration is a virus and I am glad to be infected!
;)