Thursday 21 January 2010

The colourful world of Betsy Walton!



First post of 2010... So Happy New Year!

I know It's been a little while since I've written, but you have to forgive me! It took me a long time to adjust after Christmas break, and I always enjoy keeping a distance to technology for a while.

Today I'm writing about Betsy Walton! A native Kansan who now lives in Portland. She decided to leave her full time job back in 2006 and dedicate her soul to her paintings. Her world has pulled me in there and I can't stop looking at her paintings and flying in those worlds. I'm fascinated by the way she is using the colour, the colour schemes and of course the dreamy drawings.

Have a look at her website and her blog which is very insightful as she talks in depth about her sources of inspiration such as novels and breath meditation.

No comments: